[Scribus] pictures still loaded green?

avox avox
Mon May 14 23:05:49 CEST 2007

Siipola Jari wrote:

> GREEN PICTURES
> I work with Scribus succesful before, but now (wihtout any changes of
> adjustment) pictures (TIF) changes to LIGHT-GREEN when I bring it
> inside to document. All old documents open and looks good.
> Same wiht prints: old is ok, new ones green.
>
> "out of gamut" -setting is correct (I didn't make eny changes about
> adjustment).
> Sribus version is 1.3.3.2. for Mac OX 10.3.9

Ah, that explains it. Download version 1.3.3.8 from sourceforge.

Scribus has some endianness issues which confused the color channels of
pictures.
I solved that for Tiff in 1.3.3.8, PSD images are still broken (and probably
stay that
way for 1.3.3.x)

Version 1.3.3.8 is a single bundle and does not need any additional
libraries except
for Ghostscript.

/Andreas