[Scribus] pictures still loaded green?

Terence Chan terence
Mon May 14 22:05:38 CEST 2007

I don't know what could be going wrong but maybe your new images
have a wrong icc profile embedded - try turning off colour management
completely. Also, what happens if you load new images into an old
document? If they look ok you can just delete the pages from the
old document - not an ideal solution obviously but at least you can
work with your new document until you can find out what the real
problem is. As a last resort try installing the newest version of
scribus - I understand 1.3.3.2 is already quite old now.

Terence