[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.4 crash with signal 11 on Ubuntu Feisty 7.04

Raymond Ouellette ray.ouellette
Sun May 13 19:30:39 CEST 2007

Qu?bec, le 13 mai 2007

In fact I can open Scribus 1.3.4 on Feisty Ubuntu 7.04 but I can't go
in the setting menu (pr?f?rences). I tried to remove scim like Peter
Linnel suggested me at the LGM Montr?al 2007, it only helps to open
Scribus, otherwise Scribus won't even launch and crashes immediately
with signal 11.

Am I alone with this bug that prevent me to use 1.3.4 version? For now
on I reverted to 1.3.3.8.

Strangely, I tried Scribus 1.3.4 on Edgy Ubuntu 6.10, it works after the
removal of scim. But, nothing is perfect, I can import any eps and view
them in Scribus, but I can't print them or convert them to pdf, only a
few words appear and the rest is blank...

Raymond

--

?dit? et transmis avec des logiciels libres sous Linux !