[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.9 Release

Alain BLONDEL a.blondel1
Sat May 12 16:50:03 CEST 2007

I have no sribus left.
A. BLONDEL
-----Message d'origine-----
De : scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de]De la part de Martin
Costabel
Envoye : samedi 12 mai 2007 10:12
A : scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Objet : Re: [Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.9 Release

Plinnell wrote:
> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.3.9
> This release is purely a further bug fix release to the recently
> released 1.3.3.8.

For the Fink packages, I had to struggle for a couple of days. You did
not put configure into the released source tarball, so I had to switch
the packages to the CMake build system which took a while. Then you
released a new version of the tarball, wich put configure back in, but
since this scribus-1.3.3.9.tar.bz2 now has a different checksum but the
same file name as before, this took some more time to sort out.

Anyway, both Fink packages, scribus-1.3.3.9 (using X11 graphics) and
scribus-aqua-1.3.3.9, are now ready in the 10.4/unstable source
distribution.

The previous version 1.3.3.8 is available in binary form from the
unofficial unstable binary distribution at
http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp. I assume that precompiled 1.3.3.9
packages will show up there soon, too.

--
Martin