[Scribus] upgrade to 1.3.4cvs for debian AMD64 : outch !

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Sun May 6 23:54:10 CEST 2007

* Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> [2007-05-06 18:30:41 +0200]:

> On top of this, you should be using 1.3.3.x for production work. 1.3.4 is a
> development version. I think the debian packaging names are now confusing
> things. You should actually install the scribus package to get 1.3.3.9 or
> the scribus-ng package to get 1.3.4 and soon 1.3.5. Malex, please confirm
> this...
>
> Craig

I've explained the transition of "scribus" package to 1.3.3.x series and
"scribus-ng" series to 1.3.4+ in a message I posted to this list. I guess
people don't read those. I will issue a "scribus" package for 1.3.3.9 release
that will forcefully remove scribus-ng from before the transition to work
around the confusion.

Regards,

Alex.