[Scribus] upgrade to 1.3.4cvs for debian AMD64 : outch !

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun May 6 18:30:41 CEST 2007

On top of this, you should be using 1.3.3.x for production work. 1.3.4 is a
development version. I think the debian packaging names are now confusing
things. You should actually install the scribus package to get 1.3.3.9 or
the scribus-ng package to get 1.3.4 and soon 1.3.5. Malex, please confirm
this...

Craig