[Scribus] font artifacts on Scribus PDFs

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Fri May 4 18:44:19 CEST 2007

On Friday 04 May 2007 17:36, Gustavo Homem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > It seems to be at least related to this issue:
> >
> > http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=5441
>
> That fact that Scribus marks it as not embeddable may be related to that
> issue (fixed on 1339cvs - I'm using 1338).
>
> However that fact that it is badly outlined is a different one - sometimes
> fonts have to be outlined, eg, when the RIPS refuse to render local
> characters.
>
> Still, after forcing the embedding, why does it look

Sorry I just meant to say that even embedding the font, doesn't completely
solve the problem as viewing between 150-159 % on Acroread produces a
different kind of artifact.

But this is a tottally different thing.

Best regards
Gustavo

> > M.

Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt