[Scribus] 1.3.3.8 TrueType font problem in PDF ?

John Beale beale
Wed May 2 00:02:58 CEST 2007

Riku Leino wrote:
 >You could try outlining the texts and not embedding the font.

Yes, export PDF with outline font instead of embed font works fine. Also,
printing directly from Scribus works fine. Just the export PDF with
embedded font does not work. Note it is not just a kerning or spacing
problem, because the actual characters shown in the PDF are incorrect.

No workarounds needed as I already finished printing it directly from
Scribus. I just mentioned the PDF embedding problem here in case it was a
bug worth further attention.

regards,
John Beale