[Scribus] 1.3.3.8 TrueType font problem in PDF ?

John Beale beale
Tue May 1 21:19:01 CEST 2007

note- If it helps, here is a simple file showing the font problem
(as PDF and original SLA format used to create it).

http://www.bealecorner.com/D30/misc/TT-test1.pdf
http://www.bealecorner.com/D30/misc/TT-test1.sla