[Scribus] Text frame border from clipart

Owen Cook rcook
Sat Mar 31 12:36:34 CEST 2007

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 02:27:39AM -0700, martal wrote:

> Thanks, Cristoph and Owen, for your replies.
>
> Cristoph says it can't be done and Owen,  I don't understand this:
>
>  . . . then upgroup it which will allow you to remove the border to the
> decoration if you want . . .
>
> I've imported the svg into a test file with a text frame. What are my next
> steps?

Click on on of the decorations, you will see all of them grouped

Item->Ungroup (This ungroups everything, so you can extract the individual decoration from its
individual frame)

If you want to keep the individual decoration and its frame, use the Pointer to enclose both and
the Item->Group

If you have the openclipart collection, you might want to get the relevant svg out of that to
play with.

Owen