[Scribus] Scribus Team's GSoC 2007 student applications

Hermann Kraus hermann
Tue Mar 27 23:26:37 CEST 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:56:29 +0200, Thomas Zastrow
<listen at thomas-zastrow.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is it possible to contact Hermann Krau regarding the Math-Support?? I
> have some ideas, but didn't find an email-adress or something else of
> him.

Hello!

I'm the person who wants to do the math support and I am very intressted
in your ideas! Feel free to discuss things here on list or in the wiki. If
you have something private to tell you can of course also mail me.

BTW: My name is Kraus (with s at the end), that is wrong in google's
database, however I can't change it, as all changes are ignored by the
webapp. I'll have to ask the support to correct it.

Regards,

Hermann