[Scribus] Scribus Team's GSoC 2007 student applications

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Mar 27 22:16:43 CEST 2007

* Thomas Zastrow <listen at thomas-zastrow.de> [2007-03-27 21:56:29 +0200]:

> Oleksandr Moskalenko schrieb:
> > Since the student application deadline just passed here is the final list ofthe Google Summer of Code 2007 (GSoC2007) student applications submitted tothe Scribus Team mentoring organization. Let's give a big cheers to ourpotential contributors and wish them luck in getting project slots fromGoogle. The list is sorted alphabetically by the last name.
> > Topic                                               Student's Name
> > Imposition plug-in for Scribus                      Mateusz Haligowski
> > Creation of a DTP related Live-CD/DVD               Reiner Herrmann
> > Live DTP CD                                         Khaled Hosny
> > Structured Layout Styles for Scribus                James Michael Koren
> > Add Math Support                                    Hermann Krau
> > Improve scripting and its experience in Scribus     Henning Schr?der
> > End-to-end publishing solution                      Timo Stollenwerk
> > Members of the larger Scribus Community are encouraged to see students' plansin the wiki at(http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/SoC2007_ideas#Submitted_Applications) andcomment on them to help Scribus Team's review of the proposed projects.
> >

> Hi there,
>
> is it possible to contact Hermann Krau regarding the Math-Support?? I
> have some ideas, but didn't find an email-adress or something else of him.
>
> Best,
>
> Tom

Tom,

I can look for his email, but you can also use the wiki page with his plan to
communicate comments and your ideas to him as well. Let's keep as much of the
process public as possible. Maybe making sure all students are subscribed to
their project plan wiki pages would help.

Cheers,

Alex.