[Scribus] Summer of Code - Emacs mode?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Mar 20 11:24:32 CET 2007

Sounds like a reasonable thing to me, although nano is my friend :)
My concern lies to:
a) 1.3.3.x still has non conformant characters in the file format
b) as 1.3.4 is not complete, the 1.3.4 format is not finalised around the
area of styles and text formatting

Perhaps by the time GSoC has started, b) might have been sorted out.

Craig