[Scribus] Short Scribus video tutorials

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Mar 16 13:47:11 CET 2007

Craig napisał(a):
> Maciej Hanski wrote:
>> I've just sent you a wiki login, so please feel free to DIY:)
>
> Thanks, Maciej. I've added my tutorials to the page. If there's a layout
> that makes more sense than the one I've used, please feel free to change it.

My pleasure:) I like your your videos very much, and their speed in
particular -- I'm well over 40 and a non-English native speaker, so this
narrative slowliness is to me just what the doctor ordered:) Your voice
sounds nice and convincing too, so if you ask me, you are predestined to
make  Scribus videos for broad target audience:)

I've got one more tiny request: could you add a few words to the Wiki
article about your Theora video workflow on MacOSX? Preferrably
underneath the Introduction section, sth like:

==Introduction==
Our introduction

===Making Theora videos on MacOSX===
Short description of your tools/workflow

thank you
Maciej