[Scribus] grayscale images imported as RGB?

Terence Chan terence
Mon Mar 12 18:43:36 CET 2007

Yes, I believe this is normal behaviour for scribus - why is this
a problem? So long as you apply the appropriate icc input and output
profiles the greyscale images should appear ok when printed and on
the screen.

Terence