[Scribus] Vedr. Re: Installing ng - debian

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Mar 8 20:59:26 CET 2007

* Nicholas Vettese <nvettese at pdistributors.com> [2007-03-08 14:51:51 -0500]:

> It is nice to have a psychic on these lists.  :)
>
> Sorry about the lack of info, but I was thinking that I was just hoping on
> from one debian train to another.  I use Feisty, which actually works very
> well.  I am hoping to install scribus-ng this weekend.
>
> nick

Oh, well, there is nothing new under the sun or so the story goes... ;)

If the edgy package doesn't work on feisty - email me right away and I'll
branch out another pbuilder chroot.

Cheers,

Alex.