[Scribus] How do I do color correction

Peter Nermander m8130
Wed Mar 7 07:32:34 CET 2007

> What I dont understand is why it's not possible to print out some test page,
> scan that with your calibrated scanner and create a custom profile from
> that?

That IS a possible budget solution, however most scanners can't match the full
gamut of a printer. There are tools for creating a profile that way.

So, just buy an IT 8.7 target, calibrate your scanner using it, then calibrate
your printer using your (decently) calibrated scanner and all that is left is to
calibrate your monitor (and I do not yet know of any budget solution there, you
really have to get hold of a measuring device, but if you can borrow one you
can get away cheaply).

/Peter