[Scribus] newbie anxiety.

monroy-lopez ivan
Tue Mar 6 14:42:42 CET 2007

Hello list.

I emerged Scribus about a month ago in gentoo. My machine is a dual-
boot ibook G4.

In the past weeks, I've been playing around with Scribus, reading
through tutorials, etc...
This is in the hopes of switching to Scribus for the purposes of a
small ~12 page magazine.

I have read about the difficulties that can arise with Scribus, and
would like to avoid them as much as possible.

I would specially like to avoid any problems at the printer. At the
moment, all I know is that we have to deliver a pdf document to the
printer.

Maybe at this stage the question is too general but...
Is there anything in particular that I should avoid when making the
magazine in Scribus? And conversely, do you have any recommendations?

Best wishes,
ivan