[Scribus] A dotted line...

Femke Snelting snelting
Thu Jun 28 16:39:54 CEST 2007

Dear list,

We're in the middle of producing Mute Magazine 06 in Scribus 1.3.3.9
(should be out next July!), and so far so good. :-)

For this we need to import a few illustrations originally done in Quark
(I exported the document from Quark as pdf, and than converted them to
ps). All goes well besides one small detail: somehow in Scribus all
dotted lines have changed to dashed lines.

I tried to simply re-create the dotted lines in Scribus, but no luck:
just dashed lines.

So... any ideas how to produce a dotted line, other than typing

best!

Femke