[Scribus] Fonts (Win/Mac/Linux)

Le Tigre scribus
Tue Jun 26 14:34:32 CEST 2007

Michael Engel a ?crit :
> I am looking for an overview on fonts which are available per default on
> Win/Mac/Linux.
> I don't want to embed fonts in my pdf file of my magazine - it is already
> big enough. Or do you think it is better to embed fonts (just in case) ?
>
> Thank you
> Michael

Are you sure the fonts are too heavy for your file?
I tried to make a pdf with 1 font embedded and juste one letter, it's
about 35/40 ko for having the font embedded. So if you're using 5 ou 6
different fonts, il will take 200/250 ko for the fonts. Depends on how
much your pdf is, but I don't think that would a a good idea not to
embedded the fonts.

Raphael