[Scribus] Perhaps something for the wiki?

Thomas Zastrow listen
Mon Jun 25 15:24:06 CEST 2007

Hannes schrieb:
> Hoi
>
> but one should be warned that it's not suitable for longer texts. "In
> Umrisse umwandeln" and "Polygone kombinieren" take quite a long time.
>
> Just tried it on a sample-text with ~10 paragaphs. ;)
>
> A really nice result, but it took very long (as expected).
>
> Hannes

You are right, nothing for a P1 with 75 MhZ ;-)

Btw., I have another similar idea and I'll add it to the text, when
everything is complete I'll integrate it into the wiki.

Best,

Tom

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de