[Scribus] GUI: behaviour of touching frames

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Jun 24 10:27:38 CEST 2007

Jim Killock wrote:

> On 'modifiers' it sounds like i have been missing something? is there a
> key stroke that allows you to get the behaviour I want (ie, to use the
> already-selected object)?

When the problem is that they're adjacent, no. But when you're working
with an object stacked _under_ another object, control+shift lets you
manipulate it instead of the topmost object. control-shift-click to
select the buried object (fair enough) then _keep_ _holding_
control-shift as you try to manipulate it (and of course double-click
won't work, only click-drag etc).

--
Craig Ringer