[Scribus] Wordprocessor -> Scribus - but somewhat difficult

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine
Sun Jun 24 07:19:00 CEST 2007

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Word_Processing_vs_DTP

> I looked and didn't find how to use different line spacings in a
> single paragraph.

Why would you want that and since when is it possible in word processors? :)

> I also didn't find how to tell the text to keep 1 mm distance from an
> image frame.

In Properties palette: Shape > Distances of Text

> I am sure there a lots of small problems for the person using for the
> first time Scribus instead of a word processor. A special chapter
> tackling such problems would be certainly very helpful, including an
> explanation of words like grid, guides, etc

See the link above

Alexandre