[Scribus] Please help with 'simple' scripting task - print the current document

Bill Hudacek bill.hudacek
Sat Jun 23 19:50:29 CEST 2007

I just finished a wiki page on this topic.  The script is rather
primitive (does not prompt for start/end ticket numbers, only handles
4-up at present) but I hope it helps someone else along the way.  It
could be generalized, but at my present level of (in)competence in
Python & Scribus I don't have time nor heart to undertake the effort.

It's at
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Printing_4-up_tickets_to_hard_copy_printer

Thanks, everyone, for your help in getting this working.

Cheers,

/Bill