[Scribus] Bug# 5929 - Add language

Brian Wilson bountonw
Sat Jun 23 16:55:57 CEST 2007

I requested that Lao, Thai, Khmer, and Vietnamese be added to the
F2>text>Language list.  I am seeking to publish in all of these languages.
(I have recently begun directing a small translation center and publishing
service in Thailand for the regional languages.)

Now I am wondering what the Language list does?  I have clicked through all
the different languages and I don't see any difference to my text.  What
does this function do?

The purpose of reporting the bug was to get the Southeast Asian language
names added to the list.  After that, this particular bug should be closed.
Then each language issue can be discussed under separate threads.

Brian Wilson