[Scribus] Please help with 'simple' scripting task - print the current document

Jean Ghali jghali
Fri Jun 22 18:02:20 CEST 2007

Whew!  That did it.  I'll escape, reputation intact (this time), thanks
to you all.

Note that I have 1.2.4 and 1.3.3 and neither supported 'printNow'.  I
think that scripter Printing doc page is sorely in need of an update...

Thanks again -

/Bill

>From 1.3.3.10svn and 1.3.5svn, 'print' is replaced by 'printNow'. This has
been done so because print is a reserved keyword in recent python versions.
Older versions still uses 'print' but this method won't work with python 2.5
(and maybe 2.4 but i don't remember...)

Jean