[Scribus] Please help with 'simple' scripting task - print the current document

Bill Hudacek bill.hudacek
Fri Jun 22 17:27:41 CEST 2007

Whew!  That did it.  I'll escape, reputation intact (this time), thanks
to you all.

Note that I have 1.2.4 and 1.3.3 and neither supported 'printNow'.  I
think that scripter Printing doc page is sorely in need of an update...

If there's a place I can edit a wiki page, showing my problem &
solution, please let me know, and I'll do so.  This information was far
too difficult to locate (in my humble opinion).

Thanks again -

/Bill