[Scribus] We've switched development to subversion

Owen rcook
Mon Jun 18 12:37:23 CEST 2007

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 03:05:16 +0800
Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We've made the switch to Subversion. Anonymous CVS will remain available
> for at least a week, but will not be updated, and all new work is going
> into svn.

<snip>

> So, if I wanted to use svn:// to check out 1.3.3.10svn, I'd run:
>
> svn co \
>     svn://scribus.info/Scribus/branches/Version133x/Scribus \
>     scribus133x
>
> Updating your working copy is much the same as cvs - just cd into your
> working copy and run "svn up" .

I have sort of lost track of where I am, I just did the above command and made a Scribus on a brand new Kubuntu. The "About" tells me it is 1.3.3.10 CVS dated 20 May 2007.

Just wondering if that is correct or should I be checking out something else to be up to date with what you are doing?  Not too svn savvy at the moment :-(

Owen