[Scribus] [OT - was - PDF Anmerkungen]

jon info
Mon Jun 18 12:14:53 CEST 2007

> jon wrote:
>> Hi Christian -
>>
>> this list is multilingual and although it allows the usage of native
>> language
>> I think it would be nicer to let all people here participate. Would
>> you please
>> consider to use english for your requests?
>
> The list has an explicitly permissive policy where people should feel
> entirely free to use their own language if they're more comfortable
> with
> that. If you don't want to deal with mails in languages you don't
> speak,
> the delete button works well.

Ok, sorry. See the point and I don't want to sound rude and I know about
the lists policies.

It's just - ok, mmpf, am a bit too selfish.

I am an information junkie and want to collect as much knowledge about
scribus I can get, waiting (desperately) for the time I can replace
InDesign
and/or Xpress with it.

I am natively german speaking and can understand some english and about
30 or so french and spanish words and sometimes I get the idea, that
there
is someone talking about something I really want to know about ...

But, I see, it's just something  I  got to cope with. At least there
are translation
services.