[Scribus] LaTeX and scribus (or equation and scribus)

Aurelien Roux Aurelien.Roux
Wed Jun 13 09:52:31 CEST 2007

Le Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 09:49:50AM +0200, Aurelien Roux a ?crit :
> Hi !
>
> I wanted to know if that's possible to write LaTeX (or TeX) equation
> (math mode) in scribus.
> I mean without importing an eps file.
> I've seen a few things on the web, but my job ask me today to do a
> poster on my PhD for this afternoon (yeah baby !), and so I don't have
> too much time to spend about it.
> If someone just can tell me if that's possible or not, and what way do I
> have to follow.
>
> Thanks a lot, and sorry for the very short time I have !

I forgot to say I'm under scribus 1.3.3.9 or scribus1.3.4cvs (in fact, I
fainnly prefer this one, even if it's quite unstable) under Debian SID.
32 bits, for this time.
Thanks.

Email : Aurelien.Roux at univ-lemans.fr
http://laum.univ-lemans.fr