[Scribus] LaTeX and scribus (or equation and scribus)

Aurelien Roux Aurelien.Roux
Wed Jun 13 09:49:50 CEST 2007

Hi !

I wanted to know if that's possible to write LaTeX (or TeX) equation
(math mode) in scribus.
I mean without importing an eps file.
I've seen a few things on the web, but my job ask me today to do a
poster on my PhD for this afternoon (yeah baby !), and so I don't have
too much time to spend about it.
If someone just can tell me if that's possible or not, and what way do I
have to follow.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the very short time I have !

Aur?lien

Aur?lien Roux

Doctorant (PhD)

Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Universit? du Maine
UMR CNRS 6613
Avenue Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans Cedex 9
France

--------------------
Tel (bureau) : (33) 02 43 83 35 89
Fax : (33) 02 43 83 35 20
Email : Aurelien.Roux at univ-lemans.fr
http://laum.univ-lemans.fr
http://www.univ-lemans.fr

             /   Chiffrez et signez vos messages  \
            |        Utilisez les cl?s GnuPG       |
            |                HOWTO :               |
            |  http://vilya.org/gpg/gpg-intro.html |