[Scribus] Barcode generator price suffix.

william f. maddock billsey
Sat Jun 9 13:18:09 CEST 2007

On Jun 9, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Petr Van?k wrote:

> On so 9. ?ervna 2007, william f. maddock wrote:
>> Is that third party software included with scribus? If not, how do we
>> install it so that scribus will recognize it and use it?
>
> It's included in Scribus packages already. The GUI frontend can be
> found at
> menu: Extras > Barcode Generator

Right. Found that. Now to figure out how to use it. It didn't send
anything to the printer, nor did it provide anything to place in the
document. I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.9, by the way.
http://www.lulu.com/billsey