[Scribus] curved and perspective text

momo momo
Wed Jun 6 19:41:00 CEST 2007

Hi!

As far as I know, scribus cannot do that kind of stuff. But Inkscape can. You can create an SVG file and import it into Scribus.

Molumen

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: guerrier
  To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:23 PM
  Subject: [Scribus] curved and perspective text

  hello
  I am trying to layout some text along a curved and perspective path; similar to this picture (http://picasaweb.google.com/guerrier/2007/photo#5072997441519733650 ).  I have read that a vector-based program would be a more appropriate tool, but might there be a solution within scribus?
  thanks

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/