[Scribus] 1.3.3.10cvs vs 1.3.4 in bug tracker

John R. Culleton john
Mon Jun 4 15:49:56 CEST 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007 10:55, Cedric Sagne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if bugs considered closed in 1.3.3.10cvs are also
> included in 1.3.4 code.
> Specifically 0005653 was announced closed and solved in 1.3.3.10cvs
> but can still be produced in 1.3.4.
> Is it logical of me to expect it to be solved in 1.3.4 or not?
>
> By the way guys, congratulations for the new "bleeds" in 1.3.4.
> 1.3.4 seems just as stable and "production ready" as one wishes!
>
> Cedric

How does one activate bleeds? I always just make the image oversized
by e.g., .125 in all around and use guides to keep me out of that
area. Does the bleed feature improve on that in some way?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting