[Scribus] Fwd: How to print?

Thorsten Zörner mail
Fri Jun 1 17:00:32 CEST 2007

Well, Scribus 1.3.4 does print...

MacBook Pro, 2 GHz Intel Core Duo, MacOS X 10.4.9, Fink 0.27.1 -
unstable tree

After some problems of CMake finding the right qt3 and much help from
Martin Costabel
I was finally able to compile it. It runs well and smooth and feels
faster than Aqua-Scribus,
which at this time is only PPC.

So I opened a file and printed it on my Canon PIXMA MP530, using the
driver provided by Canon.
It worked immediately, however the color were quite off - well, I
didn't care about the color settings.

Maybe I am discussing apples and your're discussing pears...
but the statement "Version 1.3.4 does not print at all" is thus not
true.

Cheers,
Thorsten.