[Scribus] Problems installing Scribus 1.3.4 on an Intel Mac using Fink

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Jun 1 08:18:00 CEST 2007

> I can perhaps elaborate a bit: Thorsten seems to have the same
> configuration as I have, but in his case the existing qt3 is not found
> by cmake. For many other people, it works. Unfortunately, cmake does not
> give any details about its unsuccessful searches, so there is no
> information on the possible origin of the problem.
>
> Now I see that scribus comes with its own FindQt3.cmake. What is the
> difference between this one and the one that comes with cmake? And where
> do I see which one is actually used, the one from Scribus or the one
> from cmake?

Compare CMake versions.. and our FindQt3 should not be used anymore.

We have some custom finders such as fontconfig and you can see that in the
main CMakeLists.txt file by the following:

SET(FONTCONFIG_DIR ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})
FIND_PACKAGE(FONTCONFIG)

as we set the dir to look in for the finder.

Craig