[Scribus] Problems installing Scribus 1.3.4 on an Intel Mac using Fink

Martin Costabel costabel
Fri Jun 1 01:55:43 CEST 2007

Thorsten Z?rner wrote:
[]
> CMake Error: No Qt3

I can perhaps elaborate a bit: Thorsten seems to have the same
configuration as I have, but in his case the existing qt3 is not found
by cmake. For many other people, it works. Unfortunately, cmake does not
give any details about its unsuccessful searches, so there is no
information on the possible origin of the problem.

Now I see that scribus comes with its own FindQt3.cmake. What is the
difference between this one and the one that comes with cmake? And where
do I see which one is actually used, the one from Scribus or the one
from cmake?

--
Martin