[Scribus] Still new … and learning

Andrew akroiter
Fri Jul 27 09:35:45 CEST 2007

Andreas,

You asked where I found the Ghostscript file that I had originally
downloaded. It was here:
	http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235
about half way down the page in a section called File Releases/aqua-
scribus.

It is the first file in the list. I didn't look at all the others in
the list. To be honest, at the beginning, I didn't really know what I
was looking for, so when there is an option of files, I choose the
topmost.

I've now downloaded what I think is the correct one - when upacked,
it has .framework in it, so I think that I'm on the right track.

Cheers,
Andrew