[Scribus] Paragraph justification in 1.3.4

Robert Memering memering
Mon Jul 23 11:41:35 CEST 2007

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 19:33 schrieb Gregory Pittman:
> We'll see what Andreas has to say, but to me it would seem that the
> benefit(s) of this would have to be self-evident. Does it make a visible
> difference in a significant number of situations?

Definitely!

I think a sophisticated paragraph-based justification and
hyphenation engine is essential for all typesetting situations.
Since Scribus is often used for magazines etc. with narrow
columns this is especially important.

When I look at a new example on the success stories page,
I often think: "It's very nice what you can do with Scribus,
but the text justification is just embarrassing."

That's why I still use TeX in every case where justified text
is involved.

Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Memering
Arbeitsbereich Linguistik, Universit?t M?nster