[Scribus] Spam on this list!

Steve Herrick estebandido
Sun Jul 22 17:28:09 CEST 2007

On 7/22/07, Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:

> Turing tests like captchas are the only real way around this, and even
> they are incompletely effective (some bots are so good they can solve
> ones some humans can't - and let's not even talk about vision
> diabilities etc).

On the lists and sites I run, I don't hesitate to delete addresses
from .ua and .ru addresses, and anything that looks fake. In
borderline cases, I write people and ask them about their interest in
the list. It takes a bit more effort, but it's the only thing that
works.

--
Steve Herrick

"War is the health of the state."