[Scribus] Problem compiling with QT 4.3

rcook at pcug.org.au rcook
Wed Jul 18 10:35:22 CEST 2007

>> 1.3.5 sort of works and sort of doesn't work, and looking at the road
>> map,
> I won't worry about it for a while, I expect the developers will indicate
> when everything has gone to Qt-4.3
>>

> What can you see that doesnt work as compared to 1.3.4 or 1.3.3.9?

I went to the story editor and didn't see the "Little green tick" to
Update the text frame and exit.

However after re-visiting the story editor, I now see there is a cute drop
down menu that provides the magical tick !

I apologize, I should never have made such an assertion after a couple of
minutes checking, particularly given the time you and others have
contributed to its development

Owen