[Scribus] end-to-end publishing solution??

Matt Donnelly donnellymp
Wed Jan 31 16:12:57 CET 2007

Thanks, Maciej. Yes, I do need an account. Please send details.

Glad to see this project getting underway. I'll have a look at the wiki page
later in the day, but meanwhile, everyone who's interested please get
started adding ideas to the page.

This team spirit is why I choose to use Linux.

Matt