[Scribus] I want to design webpages can I lay them out in scribus then have it create the CSS for me ??? THis proably would be good to add to the wiki faq

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Sun Jan 28 18:48:17 CET 2007

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 04:33:54AM -0000, Ben Green wrote:

> > I want to design webpages can I lay them out in scribus then have it
> > create the CSS for me ??? THis proably would be good to add to the
> > wiki faq
>
> No you can't export them as HTML and CSS, though you can export them
> as SVG, which is now supported by Firefox, Konqueror, Opera, probably
> Safari and even IE with a plugin.

I won't call this a webpage though!

Bye,

Tino.

--
www.quantenfeuerwerk.de
www.spiritualdesign-chemnitz.de

Tino Schwarze * Wittenberger Str. 10 * 09126 Chemnitz