[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

Michael Crisci macrisci
Sun Jan 28 00:19:25 CET 2007

Martin,

     I just had to "force-quit" Scribus Aqua after 45 minutes. I
disabled ALL the haxies and it still "hung" at Font Cache. I just
don't get it. I checked the font paths. I have no irregular paths. I
have Extensis's font Fusion, but's that's been disabled forever. The
next thing I'm willing to try is to disable all my login items.

Michael Crisci

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog
biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
- Phil Pastoret