[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

jon info
Mon Jan 22 18:22:18 CET 2007

This is simple,  open the console - if not active, choose console.log -
COM+SHIFT+O - or click on "protocolls" and choose "console.log". Then
start scribus.
Bring console to front again.

The important lines should read like:

scpaths: bundle at /Applications/Scribus.app:
scpaths: doc dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/doc/
scpaths: icon
dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/icons/
scpaths: font dir=
scpaths: sample
dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/samples/
scpaths: script
dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/scripts/
scpaths: template
dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/templates/
scpaths: lib dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/lib/scribus/
scpaths: plugin
dir=/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/lib/scribus/plugins/
.
.
.
There might also be a crash.log in
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Scribus.crash.log
available via the sidebar with eventually valuable information.