[Scribus] Universal Binaries for OS X

John Harrold john.m.harrold
Fri Jan 19 03:34:06 CET 2007

Howdy,

I'm a lowly Peace Corps volunteer in the South Pacific. I have a friend
with a MacBook who wants to make a menu for a local restaurant, and I
thought Scribus would be perfect for that. I sent him along and he said
that the OS X binaries were not universal and pointed out that the PPC ones
would not work on intel machines. So I was wondering if anyone knew how far
along the support for intel macs was, if there is any at all.

Thanks.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 john.m.harrold _at_ gmail  |  X  against HTML mail