[Scribus] Hyphenation and justification improvement?

avox avox
Thu Jan 18 19:40:22 CET 2007

Torn?ci L?szl?-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> .... However, I think the current automatic hyphenation and
> justification simply doesn't result in the same high quality result,
> that the program gives me in other areas. Do you have a time estimate
> for this feature? If it is expected within a couple of months I could
> save a lot of manual work.

Current justification is indeed low quality. A better text layout engine
will
turn up in the *development* series during 1.3.5 or 1.3.6. I hope we
can relase both versions this year, but with OSS projects that's hard to
guarantee...

/Andreas