[Scribus] Separate linked text frames

Axel Bojer axelb
Thu Jan 18 13:19:19 CET 2007

Is there an easy way of separating text joined in linked text frames?
The only way I have found is to copy from the story editor and then
paste it in a new frame. But this takes time, especially since my
document is big :-/

Just copying a frame copies this frame and the text in that frame.
marking multiple frames and copying also copies those frames with their
content. This is nice, but only solves part of the problem, because I
then have to delete the original content to prevent it from occuring twice.
Just removing a fram moves the content to the next frame.

Is it possible to separate one or more frames from the linking chain
*with* their content some other way?

BTW. I am using 1.3.3.7 on Kubuntu, amd64 :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer