[Scribus] Debian/Ubuntu packages for 1.3.3.7 + Dapper now

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Wed Jan 17 18:13:11 CET 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 01:06:17 -0700
Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> dijo:

> Well, I did get the dapper chroot built with the help of Mez from
> #ubuntu-devel. So, lo and behold Ubuntu/Dapper Drake scribus-ng_1.3.3.7-1 is
> also ready for your enjoyment. I decided I was not going to try to spend tim
> getting Debian/sarge and Ubuntu/breezy packages built. Seeing how Etch is
> about to become new stable and that Breezy is going to be completely
> unsupported by Ubuntu soon (April 2007). To summarise, the following
> distributions are getting the new packages from me from now on Debian Etch and
> Sid (and Lenny when it is inaugurated as the new testing), and Ubuntu Edgy and
> Dapper (and Feisty when it is released in April or so).

Do I understand correctly that this is the version of scribus-ng
1.3.3.7-1 for Dapper 32-bit, not the version for Dapper amd-64?