[Scribus] Facing Pages (or Reader Spread) Feature lost?

Niels Weckwarth niels
Mon Jan 15 08:42:51 CET 2007

 >> Hi!
 >>
 >> I'm missing the display-option of "facing pages" in the current windows
 >> release 1.3.3.7. I'm using an old 1.2.4.1 on unix in parallel where
this
 >> option exists. The feature is still described in the "Getting started"
 >> but is missing in the screenshots. Was it discontinued or is it an
 >> platform-dependent feature?
 >>
 >> Ciao,
 >>
 >>      Niels

 > > I'm missing the display-option of "facing pages" in the current windows
 > > release 1.3.3.7.

 > It's called double sided now.

Well, not exactly. I meant the *display option*, formerly available as
"Facing Pages". This caused the pages to be displayed "Side-by-Side" so
you could scroll horizontally through your file. I my opinion the best
solution I've ever seen, especially to view the text-flow in linked frames.

Ciao,

	Niels